During the elimination process, pets deposit pheromones on landmarks serving to mark their territory. The Pee Post® uses Mother Nature’s own trigger, pheromones, to prompt your pet’s natural response to eliminate. The pheromones cause pets to eliminate in the desired area, helping maintain your lawn, make clean-up easier, and aid in house training.
How does it work?
With the Simple Solution Pee Post Outdoor Dog Training Aid and a little patience, you can help your pet hit the spot. To place the Pee Post, simply hammer it into the ground. Keep your pet indoors while hammering, so they don’t associate the loud noise with the Pee Post.
- When nature calls – Pee Post is a non-toxic pheromone-infused yard stake that prompts your dog’s natural response to urinate
- Outdoor maintenance made easy – Pee Post pheromones encourage them to eliminate in a specific area of your yard and help make cleaning up after your dog and maintaining your lawn easier
- Simple and effective – With GO HERE technology, Pee Post can be used alone as a house training aid, or used in conjunction with other dog house training methods
- Easy to install – Just gently hammer the post down in your designated outdoor location
- House training help – For best results, keep a dedicated daily routine until your pet consistently eliminates near the post